The best antidote to Formula 1 fever!
High octane reports on every World Championship GP (1000) and every championship fought (70) in one supercharged volume. Nod and grin to those you know and love, be fascinated by those you don’t. Each Formula 1 race graded from Gold to Black.
The Formula 1 world championship story race-by-race-by-race, focuses in turn on each arena where that worldwide gladiatorial combat was played out, from the raw danger of the first Formula 1 race in 1950 to the clinical technology fest of the 1000th Formula 1 race in 2019.
This is a one-stop-shop, a single F1 volume of first resort. An informative history integrated with an extensive easy to use source of reference, all within one affordable limited edition.
It is a book for drilling into F1 history at any given moment, or to enjoy as an easy ongoing storyline to be read cover-to-cover.
Specially developed fact-pods make information easy to find, and allow you to zoom in on the fact you want, assisted by maps,special illustrations, rare photos and ranking charts of driver performance over a convenient 1000 event sample.
This unique book features up to date information, with a free download for the post April 2019 season results.
By the numbers: 720 pages; 235 Ferrari wins; 189 authentic photos; 123 GP Gold races;107 winning drivers; 71 circuits; 34 winning teams; 29 season shootouts; 18 Hall of Fame nominees; 4 Rolls of Honour; 1 Book
- A one-stop shop for F1 lovers, the complete story of all 1000 races over seven decades
- A reading book, a history book and a reference book capturing the very essence of Grand Prix racing
- Race pods tell you everything you need to know about each and every race
- Race Analysis and Grading from Golden events to tragic events or travesties
- In-depth analysis of driver performance
- Track maps
- Knowledge pods provide trivia and fascinating facts
- Race Ratings separate the good, the bad and the ugly from the simply sensational
- Free post April 2019 season download
- A fact-filled book to treasure